At R B Plant, our employees are our most valuable assets. You can look forward to a stimulating and rewarding career within R B Plant whilst working with supportive and approachable teams. Our very low staff turnover levels and increased recruitment of new expertise into the organisation speak volumes for the high satisfaction rates of people working here.
One of our core principles is inclusion where communication and co-operation play a major part in our day to day business.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Stimulating and rewarding challenges
- Wide variety of work on offer
- Supportive and collaborative environment that actively listens to employee feedback
- Opportunities for and support of Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Opportunities to make an impact across all levels within the organisation
- Flat organisation structure so opportunities for career progression
- Competitive renumeration packages What we can expect from you
- Adaptable and flexible results-orientated work ethic
- Ability to work across a variety of teams and using own initiative
- Passion for CPD and enhancing technical competence levels
- Passion for excellence and achieving the highest standards of client service
- Embrace R B Plant’s values including commitment to safety, integrity and customer satisfaction
WE EMPLOY STAFF IN THE FOLLOWING ROLES:
- Engineering; process, mechanical, civil, electrical, control & automation, CDM co-ordination and safety engineers.
- CAD engineering and 3D design
- Project management and planning
- Site supervision
We continuously work with training companies to ensure on-going personal development of people in the organisation and actively contribute to the ECITB.
All About STEM
R B Plant promotes Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths in schools to help develop tomorrows engineers.
Our Senior Engineer and Company Director Seán McKirdy undertakes voluntary work as a STEMNET and IMechE STEM Ambassador. Seán enjoys working with and encouraging students, especially those from under-represented groups to take up STEM subjects. Seán believes in social change by encouraging young people to see engineering and apprenticeships as a potential career path.
He does this by helping them to become enthusiastic about STEM subjects and to recognise the links between the school curriculum and potential future career pathways.
Further information about STEM can be found on the following websites;