PROCESS SAFETY CONSULTANCY
Process safety is an integral part of any engineering project to achieve regulatory compliance and reduce the risk of harm to people, plant or the environment.
The benefits of choosing R B Plant for leading process safety related work are:
- We are fully versed in all techniques such as PHAs, What-Ifs, Fault trees, FMEAs, LOPAs, HAZOPs and PHRs;
- We have experience with pros and cons of each technique.
- We adopt a holistic approach that identifies the most appropriate process safety study to fit each part of the project and process plant in question. This is as opposed to a one-size fits all approach that is often time-consuming and ineffective in achieving safety compliance.
- Integrating process safety as early as the feasibility stages. For example, a process option which requires extensive hazardous inventory may have to be discarded or modified if HSE compliance can’t be satisfied.
- We cover all process safety areas (see below) thereby acting as a “one-stop consultancy”.
- Familiarity with “day-to-day” operational as well as theoretical design safety risks due to our team having extensive operational as well as design experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all process safety/environmental legislation and standards combined with a passion for keeping updated with any new or modified legislation.