RB Plant has an extensive knowledge and understanding of many different industries and their particular requirements. Our resource is therefore placed according to the nature of the enquiry.
- Receipt of enquiry documents – hard copy, via email, ‘e’ internet
- BOM (where applicable)
- Costings (Build estimate)
- Check all quantities against RFQ, contract drawings and specification (URS)
- Material take off from BOM
- A combination of the above
Costing from established in-house database, quotations obtained from approved suppliers, sub-contractors, specialist equipment suppliers, industry-established estimating data, e.g. BSRIA – EES – SPONS – OCPCA.
Costings to cover labour, materials, equipment, sub-contract services and time as may be required.
Costing can be based on Order of Cost through various budget levels to Fixed Price.
An estimate is not legally binding but presents a good idea of the required budget.
- Tender submission
- A comprehensive package of documents covering price and breakdowns, contractual terms, design drawings, H&S information, QA information, company policies, requested returns, programme, contract, specification, BOMs.
- Other – ‘E’ tendering
- Mark up and profit margins are to be considered and contingencies dependent on basis of tender submission.
- It is our aim to comply fully with the client’s requirements and return tenders in the desired timescales.