Construction Management and CDM
At RB Plant we recognise that as much as the construction phase brings a project to life and can be highly rewarding, it also brings many risks which if not properly managed can result in significant and costly remedial work.
That is why we have dedicated Construction and CDM Managers as we believe this area warrants attention from team members who have the specific training and background to plan for success but also mitigate risks.
As well as having the specific skills for these areas, our managers also have an engineering and site background so are fully versed in applying their Construction and CDM expertise in a pragmatic fashion. It also facilitates excellent communication with the engineers who led the designs for the equipment to be installed and connected.
A key area in which we save clients from major headaches is managing the logistics of installing new plant around existing. This can entail numerous interfaces, space constraints and pressure to modify the existing process in time to accommodate new equipment. The success of our client’s projects bears testimony to years of experience in pro-actively overcoming these hurdles.
Our Construction and CDM resources are offered as a stand-alone service within a project arranged by a client or third party, or as CDM and Construction Management within an EPCM project led by ourselves.
Our services include:
- Adhesion to safety standards and regulatory compliance.
- Full compliance with CDM 2015 regulations.
- Full compliance with quality and environmental standards.
- Co-ordination between vendors, sub-contractors and client ensuring milestones are achieved and logistics managed to avoid delays and manage conflicts.
- Full inspection of mechanical equipment ensuring conformance to engineering specifications.