This is the ultimate step towards beneficial operation for the client. RB Plant’s engineers have the experience to cover everything from pre-requisite checks right through to client handover.
Our activities cover the following:
- Final hazard studies ensuring that all actions have been signed off and implemented.
- Installation checks carried out to ensure that the process equipment, vessels, pipework, electrical and control infrastructure comply with the design and hazard studies.
- Production of:
- Wet and dry commissioning procedures.
- Validation protocols to GMAP 5.
- IQ and OQ/PQ protocols.
- Commissioning execution and supervision ensuring that each activity is systematically carried out in accordance with protocols.
- Remedial action and/or troubleshooting if deviation from expected outcome occurs.
- Checks to ensure vendor performance guarantees are honoured as per contract.
- Training of operating staff.
- Handover sessions to clients.
- Any further recommended work if not already carried out. This may include for example:
- Inspection regime and or Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) programme to prolong equipment life and performance.
- Production or revision of engineering standards which can be inherited by client into their generic procedures for future projects.