R B Plant participates in and chairs hazard studies critical to identifying and mitigating potential hazards and operability issues which could adversely impact people, infrastructure, or the environment. The most recognised method is via a HAZOP study. We can lead this work either for existing or new plants.
Examples of typical hazards include:
- Chemical releases or Loss Of Containment (LOC).
- Ground contamination.
- Legal compliance.
- Protect license to operate.
- Protection of staff welfare and nearby community thereby avoiding adverse PR.
- Higher confidence amongst senior management.
- Safer and more efficient processes.
- Reduced operating costs.
- Higher profitability.
How do clients benefit from R B Plant’s unique approach?
- We select the appropriate study for the process in question. This results in a time-efficient process with identification of pertinent risks.
- We have the depth and variety of expertise amongst all our engineering disciplines to collectively ensure that all hazard scenarios are identified, and actions implemented.