- Laboratory alterations including amalgamation of 3 labs into one, fume hood and Wiped Film Evaporator.
- Product packaging line design, from liquid product filling through to fully automated packaging and labelling.
- New innovative and fully automated filling and check-weighing system for liquid pharmaceutical products.
- Troubleshooting and optimisation of a drug delivery system to provide a consistent product dose irrespective of the force applied by the consumer to minimise jetting.
- Large-scale operational and safety utility upgrades including Nitrogen distribution system.
- Introduction of mixing vessels with improved access for final pharmaceutical products.
- Identification of problems with routine product contact gas testing locations and development of solution to improve efficiency and GMP adherence.
- Environmental mapping of temperature and humidity and critical analysis of results with regards to pharmaceutical product specification.
- Design of nutritional solution mixing and filling line.
- Design and development of medical devices through initial formulation development, filling, assembly and packaging; from initial research, through to clinical trials, and continuing through to commercial production.
- Development of a new, accurate process technology for manufacture of biocompatible microspheres (cancer drug delivery system)
- Design of pharmaceutical drug manufacturing process
- Complete facility Hazardous Are Classification review and update
- Complete facility LOPA & SIL assessment review and update
- Design and installation of WFE to increase production capacity
- Design of waste solvent tank and road tanker loading system
- Design of replacement dust collector system