Our highly experienced and qualified mechanical engineers have the necessary depth of expertise essential to ensuring that equipment is designed, operated, and maintained to maximise service life and asset integrity.
Our engineers can work flexibly with clients, either integrating seamlessly as part of a client project team or independently from our head office.
Our services include:
- Site surveys, concept studies, proposals and estimates.
- Plant, pipe work and vessel design, layouts and option evaluation.
- Equipment specification including operating temperatures and pressures.
- Site supervision of sub-contractors installing plant and pipework, ensuring adhesion to programme, cost, and appropriate standards.
- Inspection of plant equipment and pipework following installation, ensuring the quality of work meets recognised standards.
- Procurement, Technical Bid Analysis (TBA) and Tender evaluation.
- Pipe and equipment layout designs using the latest software:
- 3D CAD modelling – compared to traditional 2D modelling, this requires less design time and can be updated seamlessly resulting in lower overall costs.
- MEP Inventor and Revit – for creating building structural designs.
- Navisworks manage and freedom – allowing generation of plant walkthroughs.
- Isometrics, Line & Equipment Lists, MTOs, BOMs, etc. can all be seamlessly created.
- Pipe stress analysis – we are proficient in ROHR2, the leading European software for stress analysis. Pipe stress can be performed to a variety of specifications like ASME, EN, ISO14692, KTA, CODETI or RCCM.
- Production of Engineering Standards. The cost of this work will pay for itself by avoiding just one oversight, and results in recognised, like-for-like standards that vendors can quote against.