CAD Drawings and 3D Modelling
Our experienced Drawing Office team produce equipment layout designs using the latest software. Their efficiency and speed of our team’s response has resulted in clients receiving accurate and high-quality design packages on time despite challenging timescales or with negligible timescale overruns in the event of scope changes or delayed information flow.
Furthermore, our team also have expertise in the following areas to underpin their software proficiency:
- Complete site surveys.
- Design & Specification of Mechanical Equipment
- Design of service systems e.g. steam mains, water systems, nitrogen, Pure Water, HVAC, Hydrogen, etc.
- Site Construction Management
- Preparation of Tender Enquiry Documents and Bid Adjudication
- Planning and Costing of Projects
- Supervision of design teams and site labour
- Witnessing of tests and commissioning of plant
- Provision of Validation documentation
- P+IDs, Flow sheets and Schedules
- Plant Layouts
We utilise the following packages:
- 2D CAD modelling for production of P+IDs and PFDs.
- 3D CAD modelling – compared to traditional 2D modelling, this requires less design time and can be updated seamlessly resulting in lower overall costs.
- MEP Inventor and Revit – for creating building structural designs.
- Navisworks manage and freedom – allowing generation of plant walkthroughs.
- Isometrics, Line & Equipment Lists, MTOs, BOMs, etc. can all be seamlessly created.