Mitch joined RB Plant as a Process Engineer with a First Class MEng degree in Chemical Engineering.
Mitch has experience in process engineering, gained from pharmaceutical, energy, steel, oil additives and chemical industries. Responsible for undertaking process design and process safety on a variety of projects.
Works as an active team member, utilising technical knowledge, strong problem solving and interpersonal skills. An individual with initiative and a results orientated work ethic to provide solutions to a wide range of client issues.
The range of activities performed demonstrating the above include the following:-
- Chemical Engineering design from concept through to detail
- Design and specification of process plant equipment including vessels, pumps, heat exchangers, mixers/blenders, valves, utility systems, relief devices, etc.
- Technical process engineering support
- Development of Process Flow Diagrams and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams
- Mass and energy balances
- Project feasibility studies
- Competitive tendering
- Preparation of design documentation such as User Requirement Specifications, Control Philosophies, Mechanical Construction Specifications
- Compressible and incompressible flow pipework sizing
- Commissioning, start-up and operator training
- Troubleshooting and process optimisation
Mitch is a keen sportsman, enjoying a good round of golf in his spare time.