Business Development Manager
Genghis joined R B Plant in July 2017 as a Senior Process Engineer thereafter transitioning into Business Development. He has a proven track record in achieving successful outcomes for clients through a combination of applying technical expertise and a sharp level of commercial acumen.
This ideally places Genghis to manage client enquiries from the initial phone call or E-Mail right through to beneficial operation ensuring that clients receive not only excellent technical quality but also a cost-effective and positive experience in dealing with RB Plant.
Genghis has over 20 years industry experience working in various roles and sectors including fine and bulk chemicals, petrochemicals and food and drink. This includes working on a top-tier COMAH site for a major international chemical manufacturer in the North West acting as Project and technical lead. He more latterly acquired expertise in an innovation and licensing technology company using laboratory and pilot scale technology to significantly reduce operating costs of process plant for a parent company based in the USA.
Genghis’ areas of expertise include:
* Process plant optimization, debottlenecking, extension and reconfiguration.
* Safety and environmental compliance including HAZOPs, SIL/LOPA, ATEX/DSEAR and relief studies.
* R&D and pilot scale-up to full commercial manufacture.
* Feasibility and conceptual studies.
* CAPEX justifications and sanctioning at client leadership level.
* FEED and detailed design.
Genghis holds a MEng in Chemical Engineering from Birmingham University and is also a member of the Institute of Chemical Engineers.
He is married with three young children; his main hobbies are keeping fit, football and listening to and playing music.