Senior Process Engineer
Chris is a degree qualified Chartered Chemical Engineer and an exceptional team member with a demonstrable track record spanning over 30 years, gained across various industries.
Chris leads and works as a pivotal team member either in a direct process or consultative role covering areas including process development, process design, budgeting, scheduling, procurement, construction / installation, commissioning, qualification, handover, training and subsequent process / maintenance support.
Chris’ capabilities include:
- Process development, scale-up, feasibility studies and FEED
- Process safety including HAZOPs
- Control engineering
- Liaisons with EA and HSE
- Project and production management
- Budgeting, scheduling, procurement
- Construction / installation
- Commissioning and qualification
- Handover, training and subsequent process / maintenance support.