At RB Plant we define our success purely in mutual terms by how much value we add to our clients’ and partners’ businesses. This is why those to choose to work with RB Plant receive a unique and unparalleled customer experience. We define ourselves by value engineering, which sounds an overused phrase, but how do we actually achieve it? Quite simply, our clients can take advantage of the following benefits:
- No “one-size-fits-all” approach – each client and their challenges are treated uniquely.
- Some challenges call for established expertise, some for more innovative approaches.
- Managing expectations through accurate and realistic project costings and planning.
RESOURCE QUALITY, EXPERIENCE AND DEPTH
- Quality resource – we allocate the best resource to the challenge in question.
- Diverse resource – we offer a broad range of capabilities and backgrounds ranging from design-house expertise through to plant operating environments. This means that collectively we will have the relevant expertise within the business to provide clients with the solutions they need whether for a practical site-based challenge or a desktop engineering study.
We can get the job done to an outstanding quality compared with conventional approaches – yet within challenging time constraints. We do this by:
- Adopting the most agile, bespoke, and resourceful problem-solving approach.
- Combining proven methods derived from years of established experience with the latest software advances and fresh innovative approaches.
- Having high-quality, dynamic communication both with clients and internally within RB Plant so we can cascade information quickly – to the right people – thereby managing project risks and hitting cost and timescale constraints.
- Avoiding excessive overhead or contingency costs – we only invoice fees that are targeted towards the project.
SCALE OF EXPERTISE
- We have a wide range of sector experience under one roof.
- We cover all key engineering and project management disciplines.
- We provide a ‘one stop shop’ from consultancy to design, to installation.
- Accommodating a wide range of project sizes and scopes, nationally or internationally.
- Fitting into any part of, or executing, the complete project lifecycle.
- Fitting seamlessly into the client’s project team or working from our central office.
AESICA – “RB Plant delivered a class-leading potent manufacturing facility to budget and on time – this was a logistically challenging project which RB Plant responded to in a flexible and professional manner.”