Technology may have moved on but RB Plant still remain true to the core values instilled by our founder Richard Bishop
RB Plant has been serving clients and partners by providing value-added engineering solutions and project delivery since its foundation in 1969.
Key to success for both ourselves and our clients has been the versatility with which we adapt to the continually evolving needs of clients, markets, technological advances, and legislative developments. At the same time, we have remained true to the core company values Richard Bishop instilled in 1969.
No two clients’ needs are the same and we avoid a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
Our portfolio of long-term and new clients reflects our track record of delivering optimum professional and technical solutions, valuing clients’ needs regardless of how small or big the project, and embracing new challenges no matter how daunting or complex the project may be.
Clients can rest assured that RB Plant will take care of their goals holistically and see a project through to the end no matter what hurdles need to be overcome.
- SAFETY – We promote best safety practice 100% of the time irrespective of task size or nature.
- COMPLIANCE – Our work and our teams fully adhere to quality, environmental, and professional standards.
- PASSION FOR WINNING – We can only claim success when this is shared mutually with our clients.
- SATISFYING THE CUSTOMER – We measure success by value added to the client above execution of the project itself.
- INNOVATION – We identify and implement progressive as well as conventional approaches.
- RELIABILITY – We always deliver what we promise and agree realistic milestones.
- INCLUSION – We work supportively with clients, employees, and sub-contractors no matter what issues arise.
Food & Drink, Agrochemical industries
Additional work in Pharmaceutical & Chemical industries
Moved into the Energy sector.
Jeff Davies appointed as Chairman